*By the way, did you know that Hippie Mylk is the perfect baking companion? Because there are no gums or fillers we often hear that recipes turn out much lighter and fluffier!*
1 cup of your favourite gluten-free flour blend
1 cup gluten-free fine ground cornmeal
1/2 cup granulated sugar
2 teaspoons gluten-free baking powder
½ teaspoon salt
2 eggs, room temperature (or your favourite vegan egg)
¼ cup oil (any kind)
1. Preheat oven to 425°F. Position rack in center of oven.
2. Grease a 12 serving cupcake pan; or equivalent size baking pan; set aside for later.
3. In a mixing bowl mix flour, cornmeal, sugar, baking powder, and salt.
4. In a separate mixing bowl, beat together eggs, Hippie Mylk, and oil. Add dry mixture to wet mixture, and stir until blended.
5. Spoon batter evenly into the pan, filling about 2/3 full. Bake for 25-30 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
6. Let cool, eat and enjoy!